Ways to Give
Choose the option that’s best for you.
- One-year payroll deduction: begins on your next pay period and occurs for all remaining pay periods in 2017 – minimum of $2 per pay period required
- One-time payroll deduction: total gift will be deducted on your next pay period – minimum of $5 total payroll deduction – please use printable form only
- One-time gift: credit card, cash or check
Or download the printable gift form and return via:
- Email to: [email protected]
- Drop off at: The Foundation Office
Questions? Contact Jean Sonni at [email protected]
*If you choose to participate in the Annual Philanthropy Campaign via a one-time gift or payroll deduction, contributions are tax deductible as allowed by law
- Frequently Asked Questions – learn more about the Power to Heal Campaign at MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center.
- Giving to United Way of Central Maryland - You may choose to direct some or all of your gift to the United Way of Central Maryland with our pledge form. Learn more about giving to United Way of Central Maryland. For information on designating your United Way gift, please call Courtney Van Shura at 410-772-6659.