What is the new Surgical Pavilion?
The 75,000-square-foot pavilion will house:
- 14 state-of-the-art operating suites with robotic and telesurgery capabilities
- Private pre- and post-operative spaces to enhance patient safety and privacy
- New signage to simplify wayfinding
- Convenient drop-off and parking areas
- Soothing views of exterior courtyards and gardens
- A multi-story bridge connected to the patient tower
This state-of-the-art facility will provide the optimal setting for our highly-skilled surgical teams to perform minimally invasive surgeries and complex procedures.
The design of the pavilion will promote healing with improved access and special features, such as gardens and comfortable lounges.
Construction has begun on our two-story, 75,000-square-foot Surgical Pavilion. It is scheduled to open in the fall of 2020.
Learn more about the new Surgical Pavilion here.