Our Surgical Pavilion is now open!
This past August, we hosted a grand opening event that included Lt. Governor Boyd Rutherford, Hospital President Stuart Levine, MD, senior leaders, board members, philanthropic partners, and community members. The gratitude shown by our philanthropic partners in helping to make this pavilion a reality is astounding. We thank you!
Below are photos from the grand opening virtual event.
The 82,000-square-foot pavilion houses
- 14 state-of-the-art operating suites with robotic capabilities
- Private pre- and post-operative spaces to enhance patient safety and privacy
- New signage to simplify wayfinding
- A “hybrid” operating room--the only one of it’s kind in Maryland--featuring advanced imaging technology that allows multidisciplinary physicians to collaborate and multi-task together at one time during a surgical case
- Convenient drop-off and parking areas
- Soothing views of exterior courtyards and gardens
- A multi-story bridge connected to the patient tower
Below are photos of the new Surgical Pavilion.
This state-of-the-art facility provides the optimal setting for our highly-skilled surgical teams to perform minimally invasive surgeries and complex procedures.
The design of the pavilion promotes healing with improved access and special features, such as a dedicated children’s area, calming waterfall and comfortable lounges
Learn more about the new Surgical Pavilion here.