Maria Ionita, MD, neurologist, in a patient room at MedStar Franklin Square in Baltimore. Dr. Ionita speaks English, Spanish, and Romanian fluently, which makes her widely accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
Learn more about the neurological conditions treated at MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center in Baltimore, including:
- Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
- Movement disorders, such as Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Seizure disorders, such as epilepsy
- Chronic headaches and migraine headaches
- Peripheral nerve conditions