Emergency Services at MedStar Franklin Square in Baltimore
A view of the hall and patient rooms in the Emergency Department at MedStar Franklin Square
Please note: If you are facing a life-threatening situation, call 911.
When you’re in need of emergency care, the team of board-certified professionals at MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center are ready to provide expert care. We see more than 88,000 emergency patients annually, with an emphasis on comfort, dignity, and confidentiality.
Our interdisciplinary team offers comprehensive emergency evaluations and treatments for anything from a serious injury or illness to a mild condition that has not responded to home remedies.
Emergency Department Services
- Fast Track - for patients with minor illnesses, sprains, and cuts requiring stitches
- Pediatric care in a dedicated pediatric unit
- Behavioral health (psychiatric emergencies)
- Care for patients suffering a stroke as a designated Primary Stroke Center
- Emergency heart attack services, including cardiac catheterizations
- Intensive Care Unit
In the News
Our Emergency Department physicians frequently share their expertise in the news, including on the following topics:
To contact MedStar Franklin Square, please call 443-777-7000.
MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center
9000 Franklin Square Drive
Baltimore, MD 21237
Use entrance 5 for direct access.