Online Weight Loss Seminar
Now you can learn all about Bariatric Surgery at MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center online. The online seminar covers the follow topics: criteria to qualify for weight loss surgery, efficacy of weight loss surgery, strategies for lifestyle changes, types of weight loss surgery, some of the Pros and Cons of each procedure, insurance company requirements, recovery from surgery, and next steps after seminar. Click below to complete the seminar.
Free Weight Loss Seminar
Please join us for a free bariatric education seminar to learn more about the different options available for surgical weight loss. Here, you can get the information needed to determine if you are a candidate for bariatric surgery. Our team of specialists will discuss topics such as diet, nutrition, exercise and behavior modifications. A bariatric surgeon will be on hand to discuss the procedures available and to answer your questions. Support members are invited as well. Please note that you are required to attend an education seminar prior to scheduling your first appointment with us.
- MedStar Bel Air Medical Center • First Friday of the month • 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Register Now
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center • Every Second and Fourth Wednesday of the month. Register Now
Free Weight Loss Support Group
This is a solid support system for long-term weight loss success. Meetings include open discussions about weight loss information and activities to promote a healthy lifestyle, discussions with health and weight loss professionals, and surgery-related issues for those who have had or are considering weight loss surgery.
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center • Every Third Wednesday of the Month • 4-5:30 p.m. Register Now
To register for a free education seminar, please call 443-777-7900.
MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center
White Square Building
9105 Franklin Square Drive
Suites 305 and 307
Baltimore, MD 21237
- Bariatric Surgery
- About our Bariatric Surgery Center
- Bariatric Surgery Candidacy
- Bariatric Surgery FAQs
- Pre- and Post Surgical Support
- Types of Bariatric Surgery
- Why Choose the MedStar Franklin Square Bariatric Program