Online Weight Loss Seminar
Now you can learn all about Bariatric Surgery at MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center online. The online seminar covers the follow topics: criteria to qualify for weight loss surgery, efficacy of weight loss surgery, strategies for lifestyle changes, types of weight loss surgery, some of the Pros and Cons of each procedure, insurance company requirements, recovery from surgery, and next steps after seminar. Click below to complete the seminar.
Free Weight Loss Seminar
Our goal is to provide you the opportunity to learn about all of the tools, resources and support options available to those battling obesity. You’ll hear from expert bariatric surgeons who will discuss the criteria needed to qualify for surgery, effectiveness of having surgery and strategies for lifestyle changes. You’ll also meet a nonsurgical weight loss physician, who will provide information on nonsurgical options, such as nutrition, exercise and weight loss medicine.
- MedStar Bel Air Medical Center • First Friday of the month • 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Register Now
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center • Every Second and Fourth Wednesday of the month. Register Now
Free Weight Loss Support Group
This is a solid support system for long-term weight loss success. Meetings include open discussions about weight loss information and activities to promote a healthy lifestyle, discussions with health and weight loss professionals, and surgery-related issues for those who have had or are considering weight loss surgery.
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center • Every Third Wednesday of the Month • 4-5:30 p.m. Register Now
To register for a free education seminar, please call 443-777-7900.
MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center
White Square Building
9105 Franklin Square Drive
Suites 305 and 307
Baltimore, MD 21237
- Bariatric Surgery
- About our Bariatric Surgery Center
- Bariatric Surgery Candidacy
- Bariatric Surgery FAQs
- Pre- and Post Surgical Support
- Types of Bariatric Surgery
- Why Choose the MedStar Franklin Square Bariatric Program
- Bariatric Surgery Program
- Nutrition Education Center