For more information about Community Health Improvement, please call 443-777-7482
Thank you for considering MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center as your community partner. We truly value the work of community-based organizations to build healthier communities. As part of our mission, MedStar Franklin Square supports a wide range of professional and not-for-profit organizations in their efforts to provide health education and health promotion. The following describes our participation guidelines and approval process:
Community Participation Guidelines
Preference will be given to those requests that provide health improvement outcomes.
Consideration for participation will be dependent on the following:
- Support of health and wellness to benefit the underserved and underinsured
- Alignment with our mission, vision, and strategic priorities (link with CHNA)
- Support of our target communities in southeast Baltimore County
- All organizations must complete the online request form below
- Multiple requests may be submitted one at a time via the request form
- Requests must be submitted at least three (3) months in advance of the event
- Please note, this application is not for grant or advertising requests
Please be advised that we are unable to fulfill every request, even if the organization meets the above criteria.
Please complete the following request form: