Our Hearts, Caring for Your Hearts
Telemetry is an 48 bed telemetry unit, with a primary focus on patients' with Congestive Heart Failure. Telemetry provides care for patients with known or suspected cardiac problems and general medical/surgical patients who require continuous cardiac monitoring because of recent clinically important stable dysrhythmias or anticipation of such dysrhythmias. 24-hour care is delivered to the patient population (males and females ranging in age from 18 to 100+, with diverse cultural, social backgrounds and needs) an interdisciplinary care delivery team. Nurses are responsible for integration and coordination of this care.
Our Promise to Our Patients
- We will provide a safe and healing environment.
- We are dedicated as a team and committed to maintaining excellence in care of the cardiac patient through continuing education and ongoing professional development.
- We are committed to providing ongoing and individualized education to our patients and families regarding cardiac care.
- We will treat our patients and their families with dignity and respect.
- We will tailor the care we provide to our patients to meet their individual needs.
- We will be recognized by members of the health care team for our commitment to quality patient outcomes and superb customer service.