The Face Behind the Mask; Protecting and Lending a Voice While You Serenely Sleep Through Your Surgery
The ASC-Outpatient operating rooms consist of five operating suites, one cystoscopy suite and one minor procedure suite. The inpatient operating rooms consist of nine operating suites, one endovascular suite, and two endoscopy suites. Our staff provides high quality perioperative nursing care and support services for patients having surgical and endoscopic procedures. The types of surgical patients seen are colorectal, G.I., pulmonary, general, maxillofacial, neurosurgery, oncology, bariatric, ophthalmology, orthopedic, otolaryngology, pediatric, plastic, podiatry, thoracic, urology, vascular, and endovascular. Our patient population spans from neonates to geriatrics. Approximately 60% are outpatients and 40% have an inpatient stay.
Hours of Operation for the ASC-Outpatient Operating Rooms are Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.; the Inpatient Operating Room is open 24/7/365.
Our Promise to Our Patients
- We will give our patients safe, competent surgical care provided by compassionate, dedicated, and well-educated team members.
- Our staff will be highly trained and participate in unit inservices. We will keep abreast of the most modern technologies, best practices, and the newest state-of the art equipment.
- Our patients will reap the benefits of our specialized teams partnering with our specialty surgeons in providing an atmosphere of dedication, safety, expertise, and trust.
- We will incorporate the most innovative wireless technology for documentation to assist us in capturing information to help identify opportunities for continuous improvement in patient outcomes. This will ultimately become a patient and physician satisfier.
- We will be known as a five-star Operating Room providing the most up to date and technologically advanced equipment to support our surgeons.
- We will be the leader and Operating Room of choice in central Maryland for training new Perioperative nurses. Our Perioperative Internship Program will be so successful that there will be a waiting list for potential candidates to join our specialty and wishing to work on our Operating Room team.