Rebuilding Joints, Rebuilding Lives
Joint Replacement is an eleven-bed total joint replacement unit that provides care to patients with hip, knee and shoulder replacement surgeries and, on occasion, neuro/spinal surgical patients. The unit is open Monday through Friday to provide 24-hour care to male and female patients ranging in age from 18 to 100+, most of whom are 40 or older, with diverse cultural, social backgrounds and needs. This care is delivered by an interdisciplinary team. Nurses are responsible for integration and coordination of this care.
Our promise to our patients:
- We will be at the forefront of care for joint replacement patients and their families.
- We will provide the patient with an opportunity to change their lives in an atmosphere of highly skilled staff who are centered on providing individualized state-of-the-art care in a family oriented environment.
- We will help our patients improve the quality of their lives.
- Our Joint Institute will serve as the state leader in joint replacement surgery, providing a high standard for other centers to imitate.
- We will provide a patient friendly environment.
- Our patient satisfaction scores will place us at the top of the Press Ganey database.